Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Will A Way Out be coming to EA Access anytime soon?

by emelki1968

Original Post

Will A Way Out be coming to EA Access anytime soon?

★★★★★ Newbie

Me and a friend were going to buy the game, but as we are both EA Access members, we were wondering if A Way Out will be coming to EA Access anytime soon. Would really appreciate finding out this information as we are really excited to play the game.

Message 1 of 4 (842 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @987890565531 I don't have any information on A Way Out coming to EA Access.

If you and a friend are looking to play the game remember that you only need to purchase one copy of the game as the A Way Out Friend Pass lets you invite a friend to play with for free.

Darko

Message 2 of 4 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please try find out I’m desperate to play a way out and don’t want to buy it fo it to come out on ea access  that same week that would be infuriating  thx anyway but if u get any other information I would love a reply 

skelflord Ur king.

Message 3 of 4 (758 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I don't understand how they even added FIFA 19 and "A Way Out" a game that was released a year and a half it is still not available on EA Access. With more and more services, I think EA is doing a disservice to themselves with this. Again and again EA making decisions that go against their customers. I don't get this company that I use so much.

Message 4 of 4 (744 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help