Re: Why do i have gameplay problems out of nowhere?

by crinrict

Original Post

Why do i have gameplay problems out of nowhere?

★★★ Novice

Hi everyone,

I bought Fifa19 the first week after it's release. Started playing Ultimate Team and all was good and fun until the last couple of weeks. My players all of a sudden can't pass or shoot anymore. Every normal pass or through pass doesn't go in the direction in which I'm aiming. Shots in front of open goal are missed because my players all of a sudden shoot in a random direction but nowhere near the goal. Defenders stop moving or start running really slow when the opposition nears my goal. I can't play like this, it's so frustrating. I'm not talking about a few games here and there but I'm talking about probably a hundred games now in a row where I don't seem to control my own team. I tried buying different teams also but the issue remains.

I deleted most of my data and reinstalled the game but no improvement in the gameplay what so ever. I grinded for hundreds of hours to have a nice team in Ultimate Team so I don't want do delete that data because than all would be for nothing. I worked up to this team to have enjoyment in the Weekend League, Squad Battles and Division Rivals but all the fun is gone for me because it feels like I don't even control my players but some random force is.

Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem? Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 4 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Stevun_Seagull

You created a few threads about one problem. It's called spamming. Spamming is against AHQ rules. Please don't post disruptive numbers of messages, meme, gifs and images e.g. posting the same message in multiple forums, or sending the same DM multiple times.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 2 of 4 (690 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Vany-pathfinder

Sorry, this is the firts time posting something here. I was hoping for a possible solution to fix the gameplay.

Message 3 of 4 (684 Views)

Hero
Welcome to AHQ.

I'm locking this as it's a duplicate and in the wrong forum.

Please continue in your other thread in the Fifa Forum.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (667 Views)