Why am I have really bad issues?

by CrazyDavewins

Original Post

Why am I have really bad issues?

★ Apprentice

Ever since I got this game I have had issues with it. However my computer meets all of the requirements. The game crashed very often within the first few months I had it. I wasn't able to do quests or multiplayer because it would freeze and crash. Also it would randomly glitch and crash for no reason. It has been happening ever since I got it and I was very limited on what I could do in this game because it would crash. Over time it began to work, but it still crashes randomly and I am often kicked from the game session and it still crashes. It is VERY frustrating at times. Since it has been happening since I got it even if I restart my computer it still fails a lot. It just isn't working very well. I am not sure whether or not it is just me but need help. Please help me with this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (1,630 Views)

Re: Why am I have really bad issues?

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @CrazyDavewins

Could you tell us with what game exactly do you have a problem? Oops You posted on A Way Out forum and mentioned "quests", which are not a part of that game, so we might need a small clarification here Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,576 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ever since i joined upa , they keep telling me to sign in , but when i do sign in they won't allow me too

Message 3 of 4 (1,242 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@knewf623

What are you talking about?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 4 of 4 (1,230 Views)