Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why am I have really bad issues?

by Vanya-pathfinder

Original Post

Why am I have really bad issues?

★★★★ Novice

Ever since I got this game I have had issues with it. However my computer meets all of the requirements. The game crashed very often within the first few months I had it. I wasn't able to do quests or multiplayer because it would freeze and crash. Also it would randomly glitch and crash for no reason. It has been happening ever since I got it and I was very limited on what I could do in this game because it would crash. Over time it began to work, but it still crashes randomly and I am often kicked from the game session and it still crashes. It is VERY frustrating at times. Since it has been happening since I got it even if I restart my computer it still fails a lot. It just isn't working very well. I am not sure whether or not it is just me but need help. Please help me with this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (1,409 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CrazyDavewins

Could you tell us with what game exactly do you have a problem? Oops You posted on A Way Out forum and mentioned "quests", which are not a part of that game, so we might need a small clarification here Standard smile

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (1,358 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

ever since i joined upa , they keep telling me to sign in , but when i do sign in they won't allow me too

Message 3 of 4 (1,024 Views)
Highlighted

Hero (Retired)

@knewf623

What are you talking about?

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.
Message 4 of 4 (1,012 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help