Re: Unable to play game. Endless ' Authenticating' load screen

by massdomination0

Original Post

Unable to play game. Endless ' Authenticating' load screen

★★ Novice

It seems a lot of people are having this issue and there is no real fix for it incoming.

I invite a friend via friend pass and they are stuck in an endless loading screen with the yellow spinning circle.

We are roommates so we are on the same router/network and have tried the 'fixes' that @EA_Darko has posted around. We have our accounts to set Adult Default. We've hard reset and cleared mac address on the Xbox's. We are using our 'home' Xbox and have Gold accounts.

I was really looking forward to this game but we've tried everything suggested and still can't play the game. Is a patch on the way? It seems our only option is to get a refund and warn other people not to buy the game because it's unplayable. Really unfortunate and completely unacceptable.

Message 1 of 6 (878 Views)

Community Manager

@massdomination0 If you have two consoles on the same network then this can cause issues when trying to play together. If using two consoles on the same network you will have to use UPnP and remove any of previous port forwarding rules so as not to cause any conflicts. 

Can you check if your router supports allowing changes to be made? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (866 Views)

★★ Novice

We play together all the time in other games like Gears of War, Halo, Speedrunners, etc, etc. The router isn't the issue. We've made sure in the past that game games can work on the same network. 

Message 3 of 6 (856 Views)

Community Manager

@massdomination0 If your router is not set up correctly you will have issues, can you do as I suggested above and ensure it is on and then try the game again? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The router is setup correctly. I am still am not able to play the game.

Message 5 of 6 (845 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there a fix incoming? This is an issue with the game, not people's routers or consoles. 

If there is no fix just let me know so I can get a refund.

Message 6 of 6 (804 Views)