Stuck in loading screen right after the farm scene.

by NessaChuChu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in loading screen right after the farm scene.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, me and my friend have been playing for a couple hours on PC, and yesterday we finished the scene in the farm, where you have to change clothes.

But right after we finished this scene, the game is stuck in an infinite loading screen. We've tried repairing the game, reboot both our pc, waiting for a whole day to pass just in case, but it won't work anyway.

Does anyone have a fix for this ? I've been looking on the forums and I saw someone who has the same problem ( Yet not on the same chapter ) since friday, and it looks like his problem isn't fixed either.

I bought the game on Origin and my friend has the trial version, we both play on PC, I play as Vincent and he plays as Leo, never had any problem so far until now.

Message 1 of 9 (1,684 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in loading screen right after the farm scene.

★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoHello Darko, we also already tried that, trust me we pretty much tried everything we possibly could so far, even changing the quality settings, for some reasons... I have played the new chapter by myself until a checkpoint, we are going to try again next time me and my friend are online, I will let you know what happens, but I have very little expectations.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (1,782 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Heya @NessaChuChu

can you please try finishing (if possible for you) this area in local coop (if you own a controller), quit the game and than try to continue in online coop to see if this helps.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 9 (1,677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello @Babyhuehnchen , I've tried doing it already, but it doesn't work, whenever I try to launch the game online with the unlocked new chapter, it also loads forever.

Message 3 of 9 (1,671 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @NessaChuChu

if it works for you, it seems like most likely the installation of your buddy is broken, tell him to repair the game to see if this fixes it, also, try letting him unlock the chapter manually first (if on a full copy) and than try loading into the game again.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 4 of 9 (1,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend has the trial version of the game, and he also repaired his game but it won't do.

Message 5 of 9 (1,662 Views)

Community Manager

@NessaChuChu Can you try and swap characters and then try again.

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (1,638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_DarkoHello Darko, we also already tried that, trust me we pretty much tried everything we possibly could so far, even changing the quality settings, for some reasons... I have played the new chapter by myself until a checkpoint, we are going to try again next time me and my friend are online, I will let you know what happens, but I have very little expectations.

Message 7 of 9 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey back, so, after trying the thing I said in my last message, it actually worked this time.

Message 8 of 9 (1,607 Views)

Community Manager

@NessaChuChu Glad to hear that it worked for you, enjoy the game. 

Darko.png
Message 9 of 9 (1,582 Views)