Re: Same can't connect issues a way out

by MYDRIPPYNOODLE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Same can't connect issues a way out

★★ Novice
Can't connect to a friend both same internet on xbox one Ipv4&Ipv6 did all the troubleshooting on every thread nothing works I literally wasted my last night off work and thirty dollars and to top it all off, my friend bought it too when the connection issue happened while trying to connect for free...

So to make a long story short the game doesn't even work
Message 1 of 15 (10,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MYDRIPPYNOODLE Hey, the reason we suggest the same troubleshooting steps is because it works. If you are unable to play the game then it is something your side or on your friend's side, that is stopping it.

When you say you are connecting on the same internet, do you mean the same home network or provider? Have you ensured that you are playing on the account that owns the game and it is set as the home console? 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (11,525 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MYDRIPPYNOODLE Have you set your Xbox account to the home console?

Do you see an error message of any kind when it fails to connect? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 15 (10,517 Views)

★★ Novice
There is no error messages it literally is just a spinning yellow circle in the middle of the screen after it says authenticating, my Xbox is my home Xbox as I said I've tried all your fixes the game is broke. I have no problems connecting any other time. Thanks for suggesting the same fixes you tell everyone else who is having the exact same problem instead of fixing the problem.
Message 3 of 15 (10,512 Views)

★★ Novice
This is ridiculous I will be contacting you for a refund
Message 4 of 15 (10,508 Views)

Community Manager

@MYDRIPPYNOODLE Hey, the reason we suggest the same troubleshooting steps is because it works. If you are unable to play the game then it is something your side or on your friend's side, that is stopping it.

When you say you are connecting on the same internet, do you mean the same home network or provider? Have you ensured that you are playing on the account that owns the game and it is set as the home console? 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 15 (11,526 Views)

★★ Novice
By same internet I mean ipv4&ipv6, followed all the * tutorials you yourself gave on other threads for the hundreds of other people experiencing this with none of your suggestions working, but no it's totally my fault. I have reset my * Xbox, it's my only Xbox it's set to home, I've reset my router, yes my account owns the game I can * go in to invite players can't do that on the free trial.
The main problem I'm having with your responses at this point is you're treating me like I don't know how to * fix a connection issue.

Again I never have issues on other games, at all... ever. 100mb download speeds, your fixes don't work and it's evident looking online at everything complaining about not being able to connect... you can try to push the blame and say your customers just don't know how to fix it. But that's some * deflecting in my opinion.
I'm pissed I bought a game I was excited to play and now I can't even play it, like literally at all. I've tried your fixes I don't even know if you're reading people's posts at this point. If your company won't * fix it and won't give me a refund then I'll stop playin EA games altogether, god knows there are plenty of other game companies that actually care about their customer base. Companies that will release a game that * works and doesn't require you to work for two * days and still not be able to play a game they spent their hard earned money on.
Message 6 of 15 (10,481 Views)

Community Manager

@MYDRIPPYNOODLE If the game is not working then this is an issue with the device or your set up. If you have followed all that troubleshooting steps and are still seeing issues, have you had your friend go through them also? It is important that both of you follow the steps. If after exhausting the steps we recommend you may need to speak with MS to ensure that there are no issues with your set up. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 15 (10,461 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm still not sure you're actually reading what I'm writing to you here guy, we've tried all the troubleshooting everything is to the specifications you yourself have goven links to as what's needed. Continue to blame it on my Xbox and my internet which works fine for any other game....

If it's on my end, then why are there literally thousands of people online saying this exact same thing, surely there is no way that every single one of those people after doing all the troubleshooting steps would still not be able to play... well news flash bud, the game literally does not work I don't even care to fight with you about it anymore!

You would rather blame it on your customers than admit you made a * playing game, I'm done with this. Fuuuuuuuuckckckck EA and fuuuuuuuuuuckckckck darko
Message 8 of 15 (10,438 Views)

★★★ Novice
I don’t know why ea refuses to admit that this is their issue. I’ve had the game for months and they still haven’t fixed anything. I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting steps with multiple friends plus another set of steps given to me personally by ea and it still doesn’t work. If this is a device issue why are so many people having the exact same one and with only this game?? Fix your game.
Message 9 of 15 (10,275 Views)

★★★ Novice
The icon beside this post says the issue has been fixed and verified by ea, why are you lying?
Message 10 of 15 (10,273 Views)