Original Post

Re: My game won't work?

★★★ Novice

HEEEEEEELP FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE

Message 71 of 110 (4,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

To PC gamers, I just found out what causes the problem with the game not launching. It's the in-game graphic settings. Here is what I did to fix it.
1. Uninstalled the game using Revo Uninstaller (including removal of all files and registry entires remaining)
2. Installed the game as Friend Pass (this one was launchable anyway) and lauched it
3. In graphic settings I set everything to default (reset)
4. Exit friend pass version
5. Started the normal (paid) version of a game.

Works fine. So this means one of the graphic settings causes the issue. My investigation says, it's Texture Quality - Ultra.
Please let me know if this fixes the problem for the rest of you.
Have a good Sunday!

Message 72 of 110 (3,994 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you ,it worked!!!! FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE 

Message 73 of 110 (3,935 Views)

★★ Novice

Defenitly works for my part !! Thanks Dominique, the issues comin form the in-game graphic settings

Message 74 of 110 (3,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Glad to hear I resolved our issue Standard smile
Have fun playing!
BTW. This is unacceptable to release a product with such bug to production...
Message 75 of 110 (3,910 Views)

IF texture quailty is the cause of this issue, then you may be able to simply edit the Local Settings file located in   >>C:\Users\USER NAME\Documents\My Games\A Way Out by going into the localsettings file and changing Ultra to medium or high for texture resave the file and retry....or deleting the file all together to take it back to standard setup.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 76 of 110 (3,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your method didnt work for me as far as i know. been at it off and on for 2 days. Any other methods i should try?

Message 77 of 110 (3,856 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
The Game starts now but after 5 Minutes of playing i get a "LowLevelFatalError " and the game crashes every time. I HATE IT!!!!!!
Message 78 of 110 (3,821 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@mcsupersport - I tried that before creating "my" solution. No luck.
Message 79 of 110 (3,797 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how to solve this

Message 80 of 110 (3,771 Views)