How to get a refund?

by B_Ligma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How to get a refund?

★★★ Newbie

Spoilers below.

The game gives the illusion of choice. However, It seems that no matter the "decision" of the players, the same outcome always occurs. In the end, I paid for a movie with terrible graphics, whose ending depends solely on how fast two people can tap a button. This is not the promised game.

The promised game is a beautiful cinematic experience of which I am a part of, but I at all times found myself completely out of the experience, except for the moments in which I felt trapped inside this horrible game.

I do not actually expect a refund, but since it is my understanding that the ending was supposed to create some sort of sadness I will turn that sadness over to you. This is a horrible game, and you should be ashamed.

Message 1 of 2 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How to get a refund?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

If you are talking about a purchase on Origin...then the above link, if on console, I have no clue...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (757 Views)

All Replies

Re: How to get a refund?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

If you are talking about a purchase on Origin...then the above link, if on console, I have no clue...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (758 Views)