Game stuck on loading screen - PS4 pro

by shelleyjoh594

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game stuck on loading screen - PS4 pro

★★ Novice
The game gets stuck in loading after the Harvey scene, just after you escape from the bridge. Was looking forward to play it over the weekend but now I can't!

Details:
Console: PS4 Pro
Game mode: Local Co-op
Game Type: Digital Copy
Message 1 of 10 (28,557 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game stuck on loading screen - PS4 pro

★★ Novice
I deleted the game and re-installed it. That did the trick. Additional content got downloaded and I could move pass the cut scene.

Thanks for the help.

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (29,948 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Heya @shelleyjoh594

try the following:

• Reload Chapter
  • Switch Characters
  • Start from most recent chapter and not checkpoint
  • Powercycle console
  • If possible, try going past this one scene in online coop to see if it loads than

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 10 (28,512 Views)

★★ Novice
@Babyhuehnchen - tried everything apart for the switch characters and then reload the chapter
Message 3 of 10 (28,504 Views)

Community Manager

@shelleyjoh594 Were you able to get it working? 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (28,480 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko - nope, still not working. Is there a fix coming out for this?
Message 5 of 10 (28,468 Views)

Community Manager

@shelleyjoh594 This does not appear to be a widespread bug so the best thing to do is try the troubleshooting steps which you can locate here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/A-Way-Out-Complete-Support/m-p/6718254#M394

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (28,462 Views)

★★ Novice
I deleted the game and re-installed it. That did the trick. Additional content got downloaded and I could move pass the cut scene.

Thanks for the help.
Message 7 of 10 (29,949 Views)

★★ Novice
I am also facing this issue. And i am sure many players are facing it as well therefore it is a widespread bug. Please fix the issue
Message 8 of 10 (28,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I figured out an easy way to fix this that worked for me. I was playing online with a friend and we had this issue and what I ended up doing is going on local and hooking up two controllers. Then get past the part that wouldn't load and on local it loaded right away for me. Then go back to online and start it again. Worked for me.

Message 9 of 10 (28,285 Views)

Stuck on loading screen A WAY OUT ps4

★★★ Newbie

hello, yesterday i bought A WAY OUT, i downloaded it on my ps4 slim and it was all going great. untill i escaped from jail. tge loading screen was infinite. i went on the forums to checkout what to do. I tried replaying the level, deleting and downloading the game again, switching charecters. However i also read tgat i can try going from local coop to online, but i dont have ps+. I also noticed that when i download the game, it downloads only 6.4 gb when the game is 17gb. Pls help 

Message 10 of 10 (24,472 Views)