Re: Game Keeps Crashing

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Game Keeps Crashing

★★ Novice

I keep getting this within a few minutes I start the game. I have a 1060 6GB and I'm running the game on 1080p yet I keep getting this messages. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how to solve it. 

Message 1 of 15 (1,604 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Heya @AlmightyKay1017

Please try repairing the game by right clicking on it in origin and pressing "repair game". When its finished, try launching it again. If that doesnt help, make sure your drivers and especially origin are up to date. Should it still fail, can you please provide a dxdiag so i can take a closer look into your problem?

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask inhere.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 15 (1,597 Views)

★★ Novice

Also I'm on the latest GPU drivers 

Message 3 of 15 (1,596 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey @Babyhuehnchen

Yeah I tried doing that and it's still crashing. Here's that thing you asked for. 

Message 4 of 15 (1,586 Views)

Community Manager

@AlmightyKay1017 This error is generally fixed by ensuring the integrity of the files, repairing the game and closing Origin should help. What can happen is that when you see this error it appears that the game has crashed but is in reality still running in the background. 

Please check task manager to ensure that the game is closed and then repair it from within Origin. 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,548 Views)

★★ Novice
I did that and the game is still crashing.
Message 6 of 15 (1,536 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Heya @AlmightyKay1017

just out of interest: have you tried saving the game in another folder or even better: on another drive? Maybe something messes with the permissions causing the game not to launch properly.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 7 of 15 (1,528 Views)

★★★ Novice
I tried everything you said and even went further and install a fresh copy of windows and tryed it again....still crashing.
Message 8 of 15 (1,519 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Good Day @suhijefrajer

Can you please provide a dxdiag awell so i can take a closer look into your problem?

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Message 9 of 15 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Novice
Im not gonna be home for next 3 days...but it is exactly like the dxdiag guy put in previous post.
Message 10 of 15 (1,507 Views)