Re: Game Freeze, Crash - UE4 Haze1 Game Crash always same scene

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Freeze, Crash - UE4 Haze1 Game Crash always same scene

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Good morning i tried to have an fantastic experience along with y friend next to me playing this promising game .  My experience was interrupted with an error that happens on or after moment in very beginning of the game where guys in hospital room, one is distracting the nurse and the other one is going bad to be, then cut scene where thy arguing on the bench and that is the moment where game always freezes and crashes and then error poping up .

ill just attach an photo of this error anyways.

just need to say, ive downlooaded the game twice, installed on different partition. reinstalled completely drivers, tried to run the game on low graphics and always same error same moment in da game .

well just to clarify game also sometimes crashes upon the loading screen.

very disappointed i am now. any suggestions what to do and how to fix it ? thank you very much

ahh silly sausage, fogget my pc specs

windows 10

i7 8700k

gtx 1070

16 GB RAM

Message 1 of 8 (6,953 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/670166/unreal-engine-is-exiting-due-to-d3d-device-being-l...

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-42280

This was found off search for :   unreal engine d3d device being lost  : using google search engine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (6,830 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice
Hello! I just want to say that ive had my share of dissapointments with the game too. My screen resoulution in the game is all wrong and i cant change it because of this issue and i cant open the game in window mode too ive tried alt and enter and every combo ever but it still wont work.
Message 2 of 8 (6,932 Views)

★★ Novice

ok, regarding my problem with stuck scene , to skip that loop of errors and scrashes i lowered resolution to 1650x1050 windowed , anything above that causes freeze and above error in the screen that worked fine, however when i set it up back to proper quality and full screen resolution problem seems to be back again and game crashes.

i hope that will give a little solution for yours problems too. and i hope that error will be fixed with some updates :/ Nerd

Message 3 of 8 (6,880 Views)

The error posted in the picture is often associated with Nvidia cards and the unreal engine itself over different games. I read a post about this one on unreal forum while searching for issues with this game. Lowering graphics, resolution and updating drivers helped, they didn't list a fix and simply posted Unreal devs were working on it...issue seemed to start after April Nvidia driver update.
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 4 of 8 (6,876 Views)

★★ Novice
What do you think downloading the pre April's drivers might fix the issue? Is it worth playing with these downgrade s and stuff. Any link to isse where mentioned.
Message 5 of 8 (6,871 Views)

[ Edited ]
Lol, sorry found it with Google and error listed. I am at work which is slow but limited to my phone instead of my home pc. I will look tonight when I get home, but that is 8 hours away...

You may try google and unreal d3d lost
Message 6 of 8 (6,867 Views)

★★ Novice
Just double checked with gf experience and I've got these now 385.12, latest to be downloaded are 391.24. I've got old one cuz downloaded them from Nvidia after crashes, wondering if worth to download new ones again while u u said it's causing them issues anyways.
Message 7 of 8 (6,862 Views)
Highlighted

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/670166/unreal-engine-is-exiting-due-to-d3d-device-being-l...

https://issues.unrealengine.com/issue/UE-42280

This was found off search for :   unreal engine d3d device being lost  : using google search engine.

Message 8 of 8 (6,831 Views)