Friends pass (A Way Out)

by brofist260

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Friends pass (A Way Out)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I recently pre-ordered ´A Way Out´ and  it´s awesome that there´s a friend pass.

The problem is, I got plenty of friends who want to play this game with me, so I was wondering if you could give this friend pass to multiple people, so I don´t have to choose

It would be very hard to decide who to play with if this is not possible.

Message 1 of 4 (2,327 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Friends pass (A Way Out)

Champion (Retired)

Hello @brofist260

as far as i understood all the info so far: You CAN invite multible ppl to play with you, but since they have the "friendpass copy" they will only be able to play together with you.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,549 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hello @brofist260

as far as i understood all the info so far: You CAN invite multible ppl to play with you, but since they have the "friendpass copy" they will only be able to play together with you.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 4 (3,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

as far as I understood, there is a copy of the game anyone can download which is called friend pass. this copy will only be playable if someone invite the person to play. as for the person who bought, he can invite anyone from his friend's list to play. as many as he wants.

Message 3 of 4 (1,877 Views)

Community Manager

@brofist260 You will be able to play the game with any number of your friends. There is no limit to the number of times that the friends pass can be sent out. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,598 Views)