Re: Friend Pass not available in my location?

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Friend Pass not available in my location?

★★★ Newbie

Pretty much the title. My friend bought the game and whenever I accept his invite it says that I don't own it and when I click on Play with Friend Pass it says that it's not available in my country? Any way to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (435 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Are you on computer or console?? And if Console which one??  Also where are you at in the world??

If on PC, if you open the store page for A Way out, does it list it to buy??  I know on my son's computer, it listed both purchase the game and below it download friend version...so you may want to check the store page for your system, or look into the trial page for it as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, as mentioned, your region and system will be very helpful. If there are store issues and the content isn't available in certain regions, that's definitely something we want to sort fast. 

You may also want to check your system's store to see if you have the Friend Pass as an option, so you can download it before playing with your friend.

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)