Fails to launch on PC both Full and Trial versions

by Redroth

Original Post

Fails to launch on PC both Full and Trial versions

★★★ Newbie

I purchased A Way Out yesterday on pc with the intention of playing it between the two systems I have within the house. However one of the systems will not launch, Origin will sync save games and my friends panel shows I am game however it never launches. I have tried multiple reinstalls,repairs,closing of background apps, updating of drives, both Origin accounts and both Full and Trial versions . Surprisingly its actually the higher spec'ed system that is having the issues. I have contacted EA support however it got escalated (surprise).

I was wondering if anyone has found a solution, Find attached DX diags for both systems.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (288 Views)

Re: Fails to launch on PC both Full and Trial versions

Well, one computer has a PCA error for A way out...also one computer uses HDMI and other DVI, plus one uses Nvidea sound and the other USB audio...

First steps I would do, would be to start changing up what I can to see if it makes any difference...disable Nvidea sound and put USB speakers on non-functional..if availalbe, use DVI or another connector to the monitor...and see if it helps.

I just noticed one lists generic usb mouse and the other a Roccat mouse by name.

Plus the non-functional one also lists some errors in updates with Windows Defender...

So for now, those are the things I would look into...maybe others would have some different ideas....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)