FPS drops on good PC

by quadrageek

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FPS drops on good PC

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a problem. My game has a huge FPS drops while changing from cut-scene to game-play. Its almost freezes when Im getting back control over my character. For the rest of the time frame rate is good, only when cutscene goes into gameplay. Already updated my graphic card, verify game, cleaned computer, even try to change game settings down and it also didn't help. My specs: 

- Intel® Core™ i7-7700 (3.6GHz up to 4.2GHz)

- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 3GB GDDR5

- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 

- Windows 10 Home

Message 1 of 6 (1,427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FPS drops on good PC

You show an MSI main board on your computer...I know the Sound driver for their sound can cause issues with the game.  You may want to disable all sound systems/drivers that you aren't currently using and then retry.  You also may want to try a clean boot of the system, and make sure Anti-virus is disabled, repair the game, then retry the game to see if it works. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,337 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @quadrageek could you post up your DXdiag so that we can take a loot at it.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,400 Views)

★ Novice

Now my game wont even lunch. When I try to open it origin minimalize and after 5sec comes back again and game wont lunch..........

Message 3 of 6 (1,375 Views)

Community Manager

@quadrageek If possible could you repost your DXDiag fully in English?

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,361 Views)

★ Novice
Write me down words that are unknown to you from the dxdiag and I will try to translate them. To much text for my to search for these. It will be easy when you will just tell me which one are difficult
Message 5 of 6 (1,344 Views)

You show an MSI main board on your computer...I know the Sound driver for their sound can cause issues with the game.  You may want to disable all sound systems/drivers that you aren't currently using and then retry.  You also may want to try a clean boot of the system, and make sure Anti-virus is disabled, repair the game, then retry the game to see if it works. 

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 6 of 6 (1,338 Views)