Re: Coop Local PC not found my control - A Way Out

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coop Local PC not found my control - A Way Out

★★★★★ Newbie

I can not play local coop, the game does not recognize my control for the second player.

Plz Help

Message 1 of 6 (1,961 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@AmathiasObr The game supports  Xbox and PlayStation compatible controllers, if you are using another controller then there is no guarantee that it will work. It may be worth looking to see if there are any driver updates for your device that may allow it to work. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (2,125 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@AmathiasObr What type of controller are you using? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am using a similar control USB, multilaser, I could not buy an official control yet, is this the problem?

My computer recognizes the control normally, it works in other games, for example, FIFA18 and etc.

However, in A WAY OUT, it does not recognize, and in the settings, I do not find the option to regularize the control.

Message 3 of 6 (1,935 Views)

Community Manager

@AmathiasObr The game supports  Xbox and PlayStation compatible controllers, if you are using another controller then there is no guarantee that it will work. It may be worth looking to see if there are any driver updates for your device that may allow it to work. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (2,126 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I understand, thank you very much for your help, unfortunately I do not have the necessary values ​​to acquire official control of both platforms informed, but I will do what is necessary to achieve, just as I will also try to check the driver that you informed me.

Thank you again.
Message 5 of 6 (1,930 Views)

Community Manager

@AmathiasObr Glad to have been of help, hopefully, you get it working. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,925 Views)