Cant Connect to Friends - XBOX ONE

by KingOGSkunk420

Original Post

Cant Connect to Friends - XBOX ONE

★★★ Apprentice

Still cannot connect to friends.
All of us own the game, separate xboxes in separate cities.  Have done all troubleshooting offered by EA help (which is, delete cloud saves, delete game and re install, remove gamertag re add gamertag, power cycle xbox, restart router/modem, port forwarding, literally everything) - still nothing. 

We invite each other, it loads the lobby says "Authenticating" which then goes away and leaves only the spinning loading circle.  After 5-10 minutes still nothing happens - have tried everything.  

Please help, seriously just want to play this game

Message 10 of 17 (1,897 Views)

Cant load in to friend game

★ Novice
I me and my. Friend both own a way out Nd we can't load into the game can someone please help
Message 1 of 17 (1,837 Views)

Re: Cant load in to friend game

★★★ Apprentice
I have the same issue on xbox one. Both me and my friend have purchased the game and can create a lobby, but neither of us can join the other. Hoping it's just early server issues and will keep trying. Really can't wait to play this game!
Message 2 of 17 (1,787 Views)

Can't invite friend to new game Xbox One

★★★ Newbie
Downloaded the game last night with a friend everything went fine tried to send invite both ways and get a yellow circle loading screen after authenticating and it never stops. We have both tried resetting are Xboxes. We have both tried uninstalling and reinstalling. We have both tried deleting are accounts through Xbox and bringing them back up. Still nothing. Has anyone else have this problem.

I was able to join another person's room through looking for other players when they invited me but my friend could not. We contacted EA and they said they were getting a couple of other reports and they were looking at it with no fix.

Please let me know if anybody has had this problem or has a fix. Like I said we are both playing on Xbox One.
Message 3 of 17 (1,915 Views)

Re: Can't invite friend to new game Xbox One

★★★★★ Newbie

3 people I know all having the same issue.

Message 4 of 17 (1,888 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

3 people I know having the same issues.

Message 5 of 17 (1,702 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
yeah im having the same issue, acutally me and two other friends
Message 6 of 17 (1,700 Views)

Re: Can't invite friend to new game Xbox One

★★★ Apprentice
Im having the same issue, actually 2 friends of mine are also
Message 7 of 17 (1,878 Views)

Xbox one - Cannot get into friends lobby - A Way Out

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Still cannot connect to friends.
All own the game, seperate xboxes in seperate cities.  Have done all troubleshooting offered by EA help - still nothing.  We invite each other, it loads the lobby says "Authenticating" which then goes away and leaves only the spinning loading circle.  After 5-10 minutes still nothing happens - have tried everything.  

Please help, seriously just want to play this game.

Message 8 of 17 (1,890 Views)

Re: Cannot get into friends lobby - A Way Out

★★★ Apprentice
Im having the same issue, actually 2 friends of mine are also, and i have unistalled the game re installed it, also did ever troubleshooting option the EA advisor told me, and still nothing, i also just want to play the game Frown
PLEASE FIX!!!
Message 9 of 17 (1,888 Views)