Can't run game A way out

by Gaucman

Original Post

Can't run game A way out

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hello. On March 22, I pre-ordered the A Way Out game and installed it the next day but when I wanted to try to turn on the box with the inscription "input point of the manufacturer" setStyle @ QFront @@@ QAEXW4Style @ 1 @@ Z failed in the QtGuid4.dll dynamic link library to find ''. I absolutely do not know what to do, and I'd like to ask you what to do to run the game.

Edited to bring text box to format easy to read on forum...mcss

Hello. On March 22, I pre-ordered the A Way Out game and installed it the next day but when I wanted to try to turn on the box with the inscription "input point of the manufacturer" setStyle @ QFront @@@ QAEXW4Style @ 1 @@ Z failed in the QtGuid4.dll dynamic link library to find ''. I absolutely do not know what to do, and I'd like to ask you what to do to run the game.

Message 1 of 2 (562 Views)

Re: Can't run game A way out

DxDiag file please??

Repair game install??

Anti-Virus used on your system??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (515 Views)