Audio Stuttering

by punishedzzz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audio Stuttering

★★★ Novice

My game has an audio problem, it keeps crashing constantly, as if it were stuttering, matter of millisecond, it continues and stops, does anyone know how to solve?

Message 1 of 11 (3,216 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Audio Stuttering

★★★ Novice

1. Aye, my drivers are up to date.

2. Nope

The sound drivers bugged my general sound driver for windows, I was only able to solve this problem by erasing and reinstalling the sound driver itself.

This made me very stressed enough to ask for a refund of the game, unfortunately

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (3,556 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
Message 2 of 11 (3,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hi. Are you using Bluetooth headphones? Check your recording devices too. Try turning off Origin Voice Settings maybe? Mess around a bit.

Message 3 of 11 (3,185 Views)

★★★ Novice
No, I'm not using Bluetooth headsets. I already deactivated the voice in the source panel and the problem still persists
Message 4 of 11 (3,177 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Maybe a corrupt game file? Try repairing the game but before that i see on the video that you posted that it says game download in progress. Maybe wait for it to finish? Are you starting the game from Steam? Also are you running at the same time any other background application that might interfere with the game? Like a movie player or even browser(Youtube tab open playing audio).
Message 5 of 11 (3,175 Views)

★★★ Novice
I had already downloaded it before is this problem already existed. so I tried to reinstall the game, but the problem still persists, be it in the playable option or fully completed download
Message 6 of 11 (3,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hm...weird. Nothing else comes up on my mind. If you have a mic unplug it completely. Maybe restart PC>GAME and try it without a MIC. Is this only happening with this game? What if you Alt+tab from the game and open a music/movie file or try listening something from youtube. Is it still happening with youtube-music/movie file while the game is open?

Message 7 of 11 (3,164 Views)

★★★ Novice
the problem happens only in this game.
the other audio files work usually less music and there is no option to shut down. if I put a song of another place, the sound out normally, but the sound of the game still is active.
Message 8 of 11 (3,153 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey @punishedzzz

Just checking in after the weekend, seeing that you have already attempted some file manipulation and repair, could I ask you to confirm 

1.  Have you the latest updated drivers for your headset?
  2.  Do you have any audio enhancements turned on?

Thanks 

EA Ryan 

Message 9 of 11 (3,089 Views)

★★★ Novice

1. Aye, my drivers are up to date.

2. Nope

The sound drivers bugged my general sound driver for windows, I was only able to solve this problem by erasing and reinstalling the sound driver itself.

This made me very stressed enough to ask for a refund of the game, unfortunately

Message 10 of 11 (3,557 Views)