A way out screen problem

by samguy1234

Original Post

A way out screen problem

★★ Novice

So i bought the game yesterday and ive had some issues with it. One  of the issues being that when ever i start the game the screen resolution is all wrong and i cant fix it because the windowed option doesnt work either. Please if you could help me it would mean alot. Sorry for my bad english.

Message 1 of 7 (11,538 Views)

Re: A way out screen problem

Champion (Retired)

Hello @samguy1234

Please try repairing the game by right clicking on it in origin and pressing "repair game". When its finished, try launching it again. Also, make sure that your drivers are up do that and Origin aswell to see if this works as developers have been reporting on the A Way Out discord server that there could be issues with the game when using an outdated version of the Origin Client.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask inhere.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 7 (11,358 Views)

★★ Novice

Belive me when i say i have the problem is with the mouse cursor its in the wrong place.

Message 3 of 7 (11,347 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem.

I even edited settings file from My Games\A Way Out and games keep running in 1360x768. A starting video is in full hd tho. Please help, i cant use mouse in this resoution.

Message 4 of 7 (10,921 Views)

★ Novice

hello did you solved your problem because i have it too soo if you did can you explain me

Message 5 of 7 (9,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Go to the game's page on Origin, advanced settings, launch with command line -windowed, that fixed it for me

Message 6 of 7 (8,027 Views)

★★★ Newbie

just to be a bit more clear the command line is

-windowed

Message 7 of 7 (8,017 Views)