Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: A way out endless loading

by agal555

Original Post

A way out endless loading

★★★★ Novice

A friend is inviting me to the lobby, I accept and there is an endless download after the Auth inscription! Help! tried to clear the cache did not help.

Message 1 of 6 (838 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @agal555, could be slow loading thanks to network issues also. Are both of you playing on WIFI or cabled connection? 

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP. High five 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 6 (797 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

We both  playing on the cabled connection

Message 3 of 6 (789 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @agal555, what platform are you playing on and have you tried our network troubleshooting guide to see if that helps? Standard smile 

/Atic 

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (759 Views)

★★★★ Novice
we both play on pc,yep i tried network troubleshooting guide but it didn't work.
Message 5 of 6 (722 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @agal555 , Thanks for coming back! 

Okay, odd! What region are you two in and what kind of connection are you playing with. Also, is it installed on SSD or HDD? 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 6 (647 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help