A new ending (The third ending). [spoilers]

by GrayNullPlatinum

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A new ending (The third ending). [spoilers]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Since the game A Way Out was released, several friends of mine played with their friends and they always said about the end of the game. Most of them were towards the end of Vincent, few managed to catch the end of Leo by strangely being more difficult than the end of Vincent. However, everyone said that the endings of both are sad and that if they wanted they would increase a third final.
I thought about how it could be a third final for the game. My suggestion would be that way. As soon as Vincent or Leo picks up the weapon, the moment he is asked to aim, he could have a cancel button (even if it was a secret method to have that option), when triggered, Leo or Vincent throws the weapon off and they say they do not want to kill each other. Vincent would have the idea of staying there and saying that Leo ran away, that would give Leo time to get out of that place. After this scene would pass the scene of each with their families that would happen in the death of one of the two.

Message 1 of 7 (113,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A new ending (The third ending).

Community Manager (retired)

@GrayNullPlatinum

I'm not sure if we would be the right institution to ask for adding another ending. A Way Out is Hazelight's game through and through Standard smile

But you can always send them some feedback directly here Wink

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (126,429 Views)

All Replies

When I finished the game for the first time with my friend, he was still so surprised by the plot twist at the end that I managed to crawl to the gun and take it with Leo faster Large smile

Of course, we checked out the Vincent's ending later as well and yes, they're both quite... bitter Devil

Your ending would definitely bring me some peace of mind, because I really grew fond of both characters, so thanks for sharing it with us here!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 7 (113,005 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Ataashi@GrayNullPlatinum

same to be honest, the end made me cry (and im not even joking,   @CommanderWacky can confirm :-/ ) and i felt so bad that i would have shoot vincent,. i could barely tap the E key on my keyboard ending up in vincents ending). We checked out Leos ending aswell and i myself tried to find ways to let Leo escape in the end but i found non Frown

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 3 of 7 (113,002 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi@Babyhuehnchen
I also felt the same when I did the finals (first the Vicent and then the Leo), because of this I stayed a whole day with the anguish of remembering one of them die and I was thinking about this third final and thinking of sending a letter to the EA to make an update with this end. I really wanted this to happen (although it's hard for EA to see this and think about it).
Message 4 of 7 (112,970 Views)

@GrayNullPlatinum

I'm not sure if we would be the right institution to ask for adding another ending. A Way Out is Hazelight's game through and through Standard smile

But you can always send them some feedback directly here Wink

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 7 (126,430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
@EA_Ataashi
Thank you. I'm a little lost with these things.
Well, now the post can be used for people to write what they think of "my ending."
Message 6 of 7 (112,933 Views)

Re: A new ending (The third ending). [spoilers]

★★★ Newbie

How about when the plane landed and Leo found out about Vincent being a cop. Well Vincent grabs the diamond and Leo takes him hostage and when they get in the police car the cops think he’s hostage. But once they get down the road they go back to friends cause Vincent told him about being a cop but was gonna get out of it since his brother got killed. So Leo known it was all a just in case thing that went to plan. Once down the road they meet with Leo’s wife that has two dummy’s that look like Vince and Leo ,they return back to cop car push it off a cliff it blows up and police think they died. Meanwhile a cut scene shows them all of their families on a private plane out. Vincent last words.( Told ya Leo I’d get us a plane) . And that’s it. Dang I’m good lol. It would be cool tho.

Message 7 of 7 (66,935 Views)