A Way Out - stuck at loading screen.

by Kayincarrillo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

A Way Out - stuck at loading screen.

★★★ Newbie
Me and my friend just wanna play online but its never been fixed and i think its nevver gonna cause it keeps sitting in the loading screen when he trys to join. Ive seen people say this before and it no one has fixed it i spelt money on a waste of time and it really pisses me off
Message 1 of 4 (951 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A Way Out - stuck at loading screen.

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @peteveillette

Has your friend been using a home console? To be more exact, do they play on an Xbox account with Xbox Live Gold purchased? The Friend version will not work if you friend is using an Xbox account, which only shares Gold.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (902 Views)

All Replies

Hey @Kayincarrillo

I'm sorry to hear about your problem with the game Frown

Could you tell us on which platform you and your friend are playing? Also, have you tried any troubleshooting steps from this post?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 4 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have the same problem on my xbox, tried every troubleshooting fixes and still doesn't work. How come some people don't have this problem but a lot of us can't play at all ?

My friend downloaded the free version and I bought the game. Stuck at loading screen. 

Message 3 of 4 (921 Views)

Hey @peteveillette

Has your friend been using a home console? To be more exact, do they play on an Xbox account with Xbox Live Gold purchased? The Friend version will not work if you friend is using an Xbox account, which only shares Gold.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (903 Views)