Betreff: A Way Out - Polish subtitles ?

by MattiuDefo

Original Post

A Way Out - Polish subtitles ?

★★★ Newbie

On the Origin page I see that this game is in polish language, but I dont know how to set it up. In game settings I dont see polish language... What am I'm doing wrong?

Message 1 of 8 (12,914 Views)

@Ogoor

If there are no settings in the game try Origin.

In the game library > select "A Way out" > click the "cogwheel" > Game properties > Advanced lunch options.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (12,903 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tried that too, still no Polish language on the list: http://prntscr.com/ivni41

but on the origin game page polish language IS LISTED: http://prntscr.com/ivnifv

Message 3 of 8 (12,886 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, so for A Way Out, and games in general, the Russian and Polish Regions have their own Redeem Codes, you might've gotten one for Europe and that's why the Polish Language is not there, alternatively you can uninstall the game, go into Origin -> Application Settings -> Switch to Polish and Reinstall the game and see if that works. Hope this helps

Message 4 of 8 (12,881 Views)

@Ogoor

Did you buy the game in the polish Origin shop or are you playing on a friends pass?

@Sarverin is right, it seems that you got an international game key.

The international version supports more languages then the polish version, but not polish.

Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Message 5 of 8 (12,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Sarverin I already have polish language in Origin, so that wont help... but thanks for trying

@Holger1405 I bought this version: https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/a-way-out-pc languages are not listed and it shows Worldwide but... languages are not listed, so how could I know...? ;-(

Is there anything I can do? Copy language files from somebody who has polish translation?

Message 6 of 8 (12,846 Views)
Highlighted

@Ogoor

Hello, there is no way to add a Polish language to the game, if you bought the game on Origin there would be no problem, while buying a game from the above page is not guaranteed whether it will be Polish language. In this case, nothing can be done. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 7 of 8 (12,838 Views)

@Ogoor

@MattiuDefo is right, there is no way to add the polish language to this copy of the game.

Maybe someone will figurer out a way in the future, but even then we could not help you with this here.

You have two possible ways to go forward if you need the polish language in the game (I suspect it will only be subtitles, but I can not say that for sure.)

A: Deinstall your version completely and let you be invited by a polish friend of yours, that way you should get the polish free version.

B.) Buy the game on Origin Poland.

In addition, key selling websites, like the one you bought the game from, are hurting the game industry tremendous, especially Indy developers like Hazelight. 

They also mean trouble sometimes, as you just experienced.

Message 8 of 8 (12,819 Views)