wrongful ban

by stillkoy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

wrongful ban

★★★ Apprentice

Hey EA i was just banned from apex after playing just fine an hour earlier. I looked in my ban history and found no history of a ban and yet i cannot play the game as i am now banned for no reason whatsoever. I know you are just gonna ctrl + v the default response that you cant help but thanks guys this is a really good way to make your game die faster.

Message 1 of 9 (530 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: wrongful ban

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @stillkoy 

An email with the ban info will have been sent to the registered email on the account.

As mentioned on the page, not all bans are displayed on the ban page. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 9 (478 Views)

All Replies

@stillkoy

All the available information relating to your ban would have been communicated to you via the email associated with your EA account.

The EA staff who work here on AHQ cannot help directly with account-related issues, such as bans.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, the only thing you can do is to dispute any action taken against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 9 (504 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have received no email detailing my ban

Message 3 of 9 (489 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @stillkoy 

An email with the ban info will have been sent to the registered email on the account.

As mentioned on the page, not all bans are displayed on the ban page. 

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 9 (479 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

GUYS AND EA dont u see there is alot of people banned for no reason!!!!!!! dear EA u have to investigate it  - cant u see alot of people complain and some of them do not have any soft or vpn insstalled and runing while plyn game.....this is smthng that EA have to look at!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 9 (452 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PirataLeoparda all appeals to our TOS team are independently investigated.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 9 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko just look at the history - last 2 month r full of complains about no reason bans - why would cheater write on the forum?
Message 7 of 9 (441 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko There are too many players who have been banned by mistake in the past two months, but you don't care if such a game company really disappoints players. Do you appease players through mechanical replies?
Message 8 of 9 (413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Darkomate from china cant send mail....u have to help him out (b coz of vpn)

Message 9 of 9 (410 Views)