skin

by unbreonkid53102

Original Post

Accepted Solution

skin

★★★ Newbie

Hello I Just switch to pc today and I connect my EA Account from my PlayStation for Apex Legends. But when I started Apex on PC none of my stuff was there. I Paid Quite a bit of money on the game so I was wondering how to fix it.

Message 1 of 3 (263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: skin

Community Manager

Hey @unbreonkid53102,

Currently Apex Legends does not have cross-progression, so any progress you've made on one platform is only available on that same platform.

Your progress and unlocks from PlayStation will still be available there, but if you're switching to PC you would be starting from scratch at the moment.

Cross-progression is being worked on and should be arriving at some point later this year, but we don't have further details just yet. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (237 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @unbreonkid53102,

Currently Apex Legends does not have cross-progression, so any progress you've made on one platform is only available on that same platform.

Your progress and unlocks from PlayStation will still be available there, but if you're switching to PC you would be starting from scratch at the moment.

Cross-progression is being worked on and should be arriving at some point later this year, but we don't have further details just yet. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 3 (238 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having that issue right now, did you ever get it fixed? 

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)