prediction error

by viscalling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

prediction error

★★ Guide

Hi. For some time I get the Prediction Error in every match that I play. I don't believe is Apex or EA Server's fault, I'm pretty sure it's a problem with my ISP. My download and upload speeds have been the same since the game worked fine, and I tried many DNS and I tried using a wired connection. How can I communicate to them that I have those problems?

Message 1 of 8 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: prediction error

Community Manager

@viscalling 

Would you mind if we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the error message? That way if this is something happening in your local network rather than at the ISP-level, we may be able to resolve it. 

I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website when you have a chance. If you're still having trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (662 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @viscalling

Did this just recently start happening? Which platform are you playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (695 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Kent Started in the beginning of Season 6, and I play in the PS4.

I really don't think is the game or the servers fault, I just need to know how to communicate to my ISP what causes the Prediction Error problem.

Thanks!
Message 3 of 8 (690 Views)

Community Manager

@viscalling 

Would you mind if we try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help with the error message? That way if this is something happening in your local network rather than at the ISP-level, we may be able to resolve it. 

I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website when you have a chance. If you're still having trouble after that check out the PlayStation-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (663 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Kent Believe me, I tried everything before start this post.
Message 5 of 8 (633 Views)

Community Manager

@viscalling 

What else have you tried so far? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 8 (587 Views)

★★ Guide
@EA_Kent It was a bare cable on the street. My ISP fixed. Thanks!
Message 7 of 8 (569 Views)

Community Manager

@viscalling 

Ah, I see! Thanks for letting me know. Glad to hear they were able to get it sorted out. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (505 Views)