my apex account got disable

by yadnexsh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my apex account got disable

★ Novice

i purchased a battle pass and i was fine with that but after that day i gott suspended from that acc when i was looking at mail they gave me a one transaction id while i did 2 trans me and my frnd with same card but now ea is saying one is failure and support to EA i created a ticket and they aren't responding that happened in between of Apex S5 so ur servers aren't creating trans id s and they are banning pps so make sure that they will work properly and remove suspension abt my acc i can give all proofs ur ea support isnt working tbh so help me out ! 

Message 1 of 6 (882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my apex account got disable

Community Manager

Hi @yadnexsh

Account bans are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at the account and determine if the ban could be overturned. If you haven't already please reach out to them so they can review your account. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. They will get back to you via email as soon as they can. The TOS team reviews ban appeals on a case by case basis, so it may take a while to hear back, but unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing how long that could be. Keep an eye out on your email for a response, and they'll follow up as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @yadnexsh

Account bans are not something we're able to help with here on Answers HQ. The Terms of Service team would need to take a look at the account and determine if the ban could be overturned. If you haven't already please reach out to them so they can review your account. 

For more information on how to create a case with them check out the EA Help website. They will get back to you via email as soon as they can. The TOS team reviews ban appeals on a case by case basis, so it may take a while to hear back, but unfortunately we don't have a way of seeing how long that could be. Keep an eye out on your email for a response, and they'll follow up as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (822 Views)

Why i was banned I never yes hack

★★★ Newbie

Why i was banned I never yes hack

Message 3 of 6 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent I got disabled for No reason(3 days) in apex legends
Message 4 of 6 (371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent How can i get get unblocked?
Message 5 of 6 (370 Views)

EA DICE Team

This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

/Atic

Message 6 of 6 (350 Views)