matches not counting

by BloodRiots

Original Post

Accepted Solution

matches not counting

★★ Apprentice

i've been playing since the release on switch and i've lost over 20 wins and countless matches from my games not counting, i cant really find a commonality between the matches not registering besides sometimes happening when i pick a different legend than i loaded in with. but even then i still get matches that don't count when i don't do that. i've taken a screenshot almost every time over won and only 18 have counted on mirage when i should have close to 30 on him alone. not counting any others i've lost on other legends. if especially sucks when i've done exceptionally well...

Message 1 of 9 (682 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: matches not counting

Community Manager
@BloodRiots Support is unable to manually adjust states or progression, depending on where an issue might lay, or team would need to find the root issues and determine how to fix it for the progression to continue.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (504 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @BloodRiots Can you check for any Data corruption then see if matches/challenges are able to count?

1. Open the System Settings from the Home menu

2. Go to Manage Software and select Apex Legends

3. Choose Check for Corrupt Data

4. Choose Redownload if it finds any corrupt data

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (636 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i checked the software, and it says there was no corrupt data found. 

Message 3 of 9 (630 Views)

Community Manager
@BloodRiots Which legends does this seem to happen with?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (604 Views)

★★ Apprentice

all of them, but mostly mirage because he is who i play almost every match. today i only had 2 matches out of 8 count with loba, but the legend doesn't seem to have any correlation to the stats not counting. 

Message 5 of 9 (588 Views)

Community Manager
@BloodRiots Thank you for the details, I have shared this with the team.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (551 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thank you for getting back to me, i don't know how helpful it is but i've lost about 16 wins and over 100 kills on mirage and 4 wins on loba and over 50 kills as well as 12 kills on bloodhound. would there be ANY way of ever getting those back or anyone being able to see the stats i lost on my account? or are they just permanently lost?

Message 7 of 9 (534 Views)

Community Manager
@BloodRiots Support is unable to manually adjust states or progression, depending on where an issue might lay, or team would need to find the root issues and determine how to fix it for the progression to continue.

Illium.png

Message 8 of 9 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@BloodRiots I hadn't had this issue until season 11 launch. Had 3 wins today not count for some reason. Super frustrating.
Message 9 of 9 (430 Views)