infinite update stuck

by PirataLeoparda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

infinite update stuck

★★★★★ Apprentice

dear EA!  game stuck on infinite update. 

Message 1 of 5 (454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: infinite update stuck

Community Manager

HI @PirataLeoparda can we try the following steps that have help previous players?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (397 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@PirataLeoparda Which platform/client are you playing on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Illium pc EA app - game doing same thing over and over - download check install. i stoped the instalation and then restarted and press install again. pressed pause and resume - and nothng happen. but today i left pc for whole night and looks like it woked.....idk ..mb windows update helped....no clue
Message 3 of 5 (414 Views)

Community Manager

HI @PirataLeoparda can we try the following steps that have help previous players?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illiumlooks like windows updater took all of the space - and it comes in 2 parts - game update and windows update - both tryng to install and download. i stoped the game and wait till windows done. and then started EA app again and downloaded game almost without any stucks

Message 5 of 5 (359 Views)