coins

by Alistairme19

Original Post

Accepted Solution

coins

★★★ Newbie

My son plays Apex Legends season 10 on his PS4 and we just received our credit card invoice with 70 euro to playstation.

His PS4 account explains it, he would have bought apex coins:  20 euro on 26 Octobre (2150 coins), and 5 time 10 euro on 3 November (total 5000 coins).

He says he didn't buy them, he's always low on coins, but just waits till he has enough to buy something new. Also he would have to accept to buy something in the PS4-store, which he always asks for first, and didn't see 7000+ coins in his coins balance (he would have noticed). I tend to believe him.

Can I check what coins were purchased in the game and also what would have been bought with these coins and when? 

Message 1 of 3 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: coins

Community Manager

Hey @Alistairme19 For assistance with missing coins on the account you would need to reach out to an advisor for further assistance, as we are unable to assist with this on AHQ. 

If you need assistance with the purchase you would want to reach out to Sony support for assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (445 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Alistairme19 For assistance with missing coins on the account you would need to reach out to an advisor for further assistance, as we are unable to assist with this on AHQ. 

If you need assistance with the purchase you would want to reach out to Sony support for assistance. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you

I contacted an advisor, no solution was found yet, I was redirected to PlayStation to check what they could do.

Message 3 of 3 (414 Views)