ban for my name!

by NeGr3Li

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ban for my name!

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

hi,

I was banned because of my name on the game tag, that's absurd, I opened 3 cases, I sent proof of my driver's license that proves that my name is Negreli, and simply, according to EA, the ban will not be reversed! Is this very revolting, to be punished by your name? Is that right? Guys please help me.

We received a report about your account or profile name. It could be the name you created on another platform. This name violates our Positive Game Charter as you may have used words or phrases that offend others or negatively disrupt play. Here is the violation we detected: Steam-PC: TTV_Negr3li Hateful Conduct

(CM: Edited to remove formatting to improve readability)

Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ban for my name!

Community Manager

Hi @NeGr3Li

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. I'm afraid we aren't able to look into those and we have no impact on the outcome of those investigations either.  

You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them). It sounds like you've already appealed once and have heard back already but you're welcome to submit an additional appeal if you'd like and another member of the ToS team will take a look for you to ensure nothing is missed.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (271 Views)

All Replies

Re: ban for my name!

Community Manager

Hi @NeGr3Li

Thanks for reaching out to us on Answers HQ, but you're through to the forum team on here. I'm afraid we aren't able to look into those and we have no impact on the outcome of those investigations either.  

You're looking for the Terms of Service team, they would exclusively help and discuss ban cases. If you believe there's been some sort of mix-up with the application of a ban, they can be reached by filling out the webform (that sends in an appeal to them). It sounds like you've already appealed once and have heard back already but you're welcome to submit an additional appeal if you'd like and another member of the ToS team will take a look for you to ensure nothing is missed.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (272 Views)