apex ps4 login issue

by SHOVLEHUNTER

Original Post

Accepted Solution

apex ps4 login issue

★★★ Newbie

apex legends play station four  . back in season 1 we did not need a ea account for apex legends and when i logged back into apex season 8 all the sudden it says i need a account to play i already sent a case to ea but they never responded and iv been seeing if anybody else has had the issue. another thing to note when press X to continue it says i need a password reset and when i went to check if i had any connections with emails and accounts with ea and i had nothing i'm losing a full battle pass of items and not finding a way on how to fix it. also i tried to create a ea account today to see if it would fix it but nope 

Message 1 of 9 (1,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: apex ps4 login issue

Community Manager
Hi @SHOVLEHUNTER,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,039 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @SHOVLEHUNTER,

Sorry to hear this! To ensure we're speaking to the authorized account holder for any issues related to your account you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us for assistance. 

We can't assist with this type of issue via AHQ I'm afraid.
EACade
Message 2 of 9 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade i will try
Standard smile
Message 3 of 9 (1,035 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade do i request live chat?
Message 4 of 9 (1,030 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SHOVLEHUNTER,

That's correct.
EACade
Message 5 of 9 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade thank you if it works
Message 6 of 9 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Cade it worked!!
heck yeah!!
Message 7 of 9 (993 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SHOVLEHUNTER,

Awesome! Glad to hear it.
EACade
Message 8 of 9 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey, im having problems trying to sign into my apex account. I had an EA account connected to my old playstation account and I don’t have access to that account anymore but I have the EA account that was connected to it so I disconnected the playstation account from it to connect my new one but it says I can’t sign in with a different playstation account because every EA account can only have one playstation account connected to it for its lifetime, please help me Frown

Message 9 of 9 (726 Views)