Wrong ranked badge

by MrOogwayASG2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrong ranked badge

★★★ Newbie

I have revived the incorrect ranked badge for season 13. I got silver split 1 and platinum split 2. I then received the silver ranked badge instead of the platinum ranked badge.

Message 1 of 14 (1,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ranked rewards

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I got the banner badge now. Awesome thanks!!... Quick question I was plat IV.. I thought the normal rank reset was 4 position down for a new season I was put into silver 2 with like 40 points away from silver 3 is that normal?

View in thread

Message 7 of 14 (1,723 Views)

All Replies

Re: Wrong ranked badge

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I got a silver badge even though I finished split 2 with plat rank.

Message 2 of 14 (1,882 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem also the first splits for arenas and battle Royale I hit gold then plat for both but I got the gold badges at the end of the season 

Message 3 of 14 (1,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same got gold split 1. In second split I got plat...then de-ranked...then got plat again so I know for certain I got plat lol ....but only got gold banner badge.

Message 4 of 14 (1,798 Views)

Ranked rewards

★★★★★ Novice

I made Diamond in split two of season 13. But stopped playing ranked after hitting gold because of lack of people to play with. At the start of season 14 I got the Dia dive trail but not a badge. Instead I only got a gold badge. Does anybody know why this is? I don’t really give a sh** about the badge or anything, but just made me curious why GOLD?!? most logical would have been plat which is right in the middle of the two. If not the highest rank I achieved. Please let me know if you have an explanation for it

Message 5 of 14 (1,761 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @NxT_Osirity @MrOogwayASG2 @Wolfev @808spartan15 @iHENRYQ  Can we do a quick restart of the game to see if that updates the rewards. 

/Atic 

Message 6 of 14 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I got the banner badge now. Awesome thanks!!... Quick question I was plat IV.. I thought the normal rank reset was 4 position down for a new season I was put into silver 2 with like 40 points away from silver 3 is that normal?

Message 7 of 14 (1,724 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Wolfev, awesome!

As far as I know it is normal.

/Atic
Message 8 of 14 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’ve got the same problem, I finished split 2 in platinum for arenas and only got the silver badge. Any help would be appreciated

Message 9 of 14 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 10 of 14 (1,620 Views)