WTF is this * comp cooldown BS

by Feikas9

Original Post

Accepted Solution

WTF is this * comp cooldown BS

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

1st time i crash while playing comp get 5 mins cool down.... COOL
This time my team is dead I have self rez and there is 3 guys running around me and one starts executing so i leave cuz all my fn teamates dead nobody is alive
10 min cool down....
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 1 of 3 (318 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: WTF is this * comp cooldown BS

Community Manager

@Feikas9 

If you leave during the finisher you are subject to getting penalized because your squad hasn't been wiped yet. Sounds like you went through some frustrating games before you came here though and hopefully the rest of this week is different. Do you crash a lot? We're always here to help avoid that from happening if troubleshooting is something you're interested in on the technical issues board. (that is where you posted)

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Feikas9 

If you leave during the finisher you are subject to getting penalized because your squad hasn't been wiped yet. Sounds like you went through some frustrating games before you came here though and hopefully the rest of this week is different. Do you crash a lot? We're always here to help avoid that from happening if troubleshooting is something you're interested in on the technical issues board. (that is where you posted)

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (267 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry yeah sorry for the outburst had a bad day.
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)