Unable to connect to EA servers PC, tried all solutions

by JamesFemino

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to EA servers PC, tried all solutions

★★★ Novice

Recently one of my friends, who previously never had a problem with the game, tried to open it after playing earlier that day. He got an error message that said Unable to connect to EA servers. Ever since then (3 days ago) he hasn't been able to play the game despite trying every fix a group of 4 (competent individuals) could find on the face of the internet. This included: uninstalling, reinstalling, installing on steam, restarting router, leaving it unplugged overnight, resetting/flushing dns, trying vpn, everything on the advanced and basic connection guides and troubleshooting guides, and I've tried scouring the EA forums for any other answers to no avail. He can play other games on EA and his account works fine in another location. Last ditch effort is reformatting his drive, will update if it comes down to that.

Anything helps, thanks

Message 1 of 11 (5,240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers PC, tried all solutions

Community Manager

Hi @JamesFemino Apologies for the delayed response, if they still can't connect I would recommend reaching out to our support to look into the EA account in case something is stopping them from connecting. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (5,107 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@JamesFemino To confirm if they try to connect on a different network they don't run into this issue?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 11 (5,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Illium Yes, they tried on their wireless hot spot and it still didn't work. Thanks for the reply

Message 3 of 11 (5,181 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @JamesFemino Apologies for the delayed response, if they still can't connect I would recommend reaching out to our support to look into the EA account in case something is stopping them from connecting. 

• EA Help website - Live Support (Phone, Chat, Email) 
  • Twitter - Select the message icon to get assistance   

Illium.png

Message 4 of 11 (5,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can’t connect either 

Message 5 of 11 (4,994 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im having the same issues, having played it on xbox, i now have a pc but love the game, but since purchase  I've never been able to get online ive done all of the above 

Message 6 of 11 (4,666 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi @EA_Illium I have the same issues as @JamesFemino . I did all of the things and it doesn't work. And I found out on EA account that I am member from september 2022 even that I have that account from winter 2017. Does this mean someone got into my account?
Message 7 of 11 (4,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Hey ea Manager
I can't play online and I don't know why
Message 8 of 11 (4,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Steam link  to EA does not work.

Access through options/gameplay/online .... Link does not work.

System is linux ubuntu with wine installed and also wine tricks..

hmmm

Message 9 of 11 (3,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi @EA_Illium i am still unable to connect to Ea servers on my pc i was playing just fine 2 days ago and then i logged on to see that i had -1 ping and 100 packetloss. everytime i try to click to start it brings me back and says "Unable to connect to EA sever, can you please do something about this, i also do not know how to contact your support system.

Message 10 of 11 (2,858 Views)