This is very UNJUST. Do I have no right to even defend myself?

by JellyisSquishy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This is very UNJUST. Do I have no right to even defend myself?

★★★ Newbie

Hello, This is Jelly the Squishy, Many of the High Tier players will know me as a "Cheater" 

Currently Me [ Jelly the Squishy , ImActuallyFaded ] are both accused of cheating because an incident in the ALGS CC #2

To put in Context 
The Issue that is Causing us to be accused as cheaters is because I have called out a Rat in the perfect timing possible but just understanding the context this isn't odd in any sort of way,
We've fought 4 separate teams in 1 building and Visually confirmed 3 teams rotating into zone not to mention this was the 4th zone closing.
I have called out "If / There might be a rat in the underground tunnel" Which I have correctly predicted and which is causing all the havoc. If you think just little bit it is 9 Squads , 22 people , 4th zone closing, To me It is way in the reasonable Suspicion to be Wary of Rats in this situation ESPECIALLY when this is a BAROMETER open ZONE

IT IS NOT OUR FAULT That "SPIRE" A professional team's lack of Performance in a ROUND 2 of ALGS CC causing them to get eliminated and Shame on them for blaming Their Insufficiency on cheating, they should not say they are professionals

But because of this ME and Faded are being Punished Severely and being gatekept and banned from every known Scrims / Tournaments because ImperialHal, Genburten, Osvien, Naught Etc, Notable pros have ACCUSED of us cheating on 1 clip alone. 

This is 1 clip of less than 10 seconds out of 8 hours By the way. and ONLY single instance the mass is accusing us for

We Have already unjustly been damned by the public apex community for these Pros Unaccountable comments.

Me personally I have been receiving Death Threats / Insanely crazy INSULTS  for nearly 2 weeks straight

As said We've already got banned / temp banned from most notable Scrims / tournaments
So the only way for us to prove our innocence is to Play in the next ALGS CC #2 and perform Identically or even better , Of course with streaming [ DESKTOP DISPLAY] is a given

But if EA even takes this chance away for us to even clear our names while we are Literally being witch hunted I do not know what else I can do. 

I am not Dodging the issue nor going to create another account because i am completely INNOCENT

Faded and I am willing to Run MOSS or let the Admins spectate us To check for any Abnormalities or Third Party usage

This is absolutely ABSURD that the only chance we can show the public that both of us are clean,

It seems to me VERY UNJUST and VERY UNRESONABLE to accuse people based on a 10 second clip out of 8 hours, Not a single additional instance more also to Punish us Severely and take the only Chance to PROVE TO EVERYONE that no one was EVER EVER EVER  Cheating

Message 1 of 3 (423 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This is very UNJUST. Do I have no right to even defend myself?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately this isn't something we can assist with via AHQ, we have no control over 3rd parties, though of course we condemn any harassment.

From the context of your post it sounds like you're still in CC#2, but if I've misread and you've been suspended, he only way forward would be to reach out to support via the ALGS Discord, the link can be found here.

We'll also close out this thread, there isn't really anywhere for this to go and it could become a lightning rod for further harassment if left open.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (326 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey @JellyisSquishy 

I'm not sure how this works with tournaments, though I assume your account got banned?

Either way, these types of issues aren't dealt with on these forums as AHQ is a community space, meaning that this isn't the correct place for account issues.

Assuming you've gotten some account action, you could get more info or dispute it.

More information can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/account/information-about-locked-or-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

As for clearing your name, I don't know the best thing for you to do, though AHQ is probably not the best of places to get it.

I've seen your conversation in Hideouts his Discord, hopefully the advice from them were of help to you.

Hopefully you'll be able to get this issue resolved though!

Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, unfortunately this isn't something we can assist with via AHQ, we have no control over 3rd parties, though of course we condemn any harassment.

From the context of your post it sounds like you're still in CC#2, but if I've misread and you've been suspended, he only way forward would be to reach out to support via the ALGS Discord, the link can be found here.

We'll also close out this thread, there isn't really anywhere for this to go and it could become a lightning rod for further harassment if left open.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (327 Views)