Still Missing Bundle Content

by GhostBride33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Still Missing Bundle Content

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello!

After several tickets I have been asked to make a post here, I also spoke with 3 support people in live chats, tries what they asked and it didn't help.

My problem is that around 18:55 Paris GMT on the 6th of September I bought some Apex coins, in order to buy a bundle pack that was named 'Killing joke' in the Apex legends in game store, in the featured store more specifically.

It had a caustic skin, a peacekeeper skin and a thematic lootbox.
The apex coins got bought totally normally, but when I tried to buy the bundle there was a bug of sorts.
It marks in the collection that I should have the items, it marks something new in the caustic skins collection, and something new as well in the Peacekeeper collection, but I do not see the skins at all.
My Apex Coins didn't get used either, and the bundle disappeared from the store now.. I would still really like to have the bundle and well, the coins deduced.

Edit : I had at first made a post in the Bug report forum, but then I guessed it's better here?

Message 1 of 5 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Still Missing Bundle Content

EA DICE Team

Hey, @GhostBride33 when it comes to missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (426 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

It's been since tuesday that I had this trouble, I did 2 forums posts.. and talked with 3 different technical supports in live chats, I would enjoy to have a proper answer to what's been happening?
Last person I talked to said they said they sent the problems to the dev team, it was on thursday.

Message 2 of 5 (472 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @GhostBride33 when it comes to missing items, it's not something we can help with on the forums, and you need to reach out to our game advisors on EA support.

How to get in contact with EA support:

/Atic

Message 3 of 5 (427 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just bought the soiree away bundle  from the caustic heirloom skin event and I used my bought gold coins then bought the bundle I received the rampart skin but no purple apex packs I thought that since I had legendary apex pack they wpuld be after the gold ones but no they weren't I had to buy the last 4 purple and 1 gold with my crafting material iv had saved up if I dint have the crafting material saved prior I wouldn't of been able to get my heirloom skin I made me spend 5000 gold coins a a rampart skin because I didn't get the whole bundle I saved over 8k in crafting material now I only have 3 left this is crap I either want my gold coins back or my crafting material back I really don't care which but I'm mad I was forced to pay that much for 1 gold skin because the game is bugged 

Message 4 of 5 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is pretty much what I spent on 1 skin because of this stupid bug

Message 5 of 5 (220 Views)