Steam Store

by ThiccQuta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Steam Store

★★★ Newbie

When Apex Legends first came came to steam, i downloaded and tried to access the store and i couldn't open it. I had to redownload the game on Origins and on there i can't purchase anything from the store because of my billing address region. Is it resolved? can anyone help. Thanks In advance.

Message 1 of 7 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Steam Store

Community Manager
@ThiccQuta @ThiccQuta Can you try using the Origin website, sign in with your account and see if you get the same message?

Can you share a screenshot of what you see? (blackout any personal information like CC info or Persona ID before sharing)

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (672 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@ThiccQuta Are you getting an error message, or what happens screen when trying to purchase via the Origin Store?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it simply says store unavailable 

Message 3 of 7 (699 Views)

Community Manager
@ThiccQuta @ThiccQuta Can you try using the Origin website, sign in with your account and see if you get the same message?

Can you share a screenshot of what you see? (blackout any personal information like CC info or Persona ID before sharing)

Illium.png

Message 4 of 7 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its working fine

Message 5 of 7 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just uninstalled Apex on Origins and Downloaded on steam. I still cannot purchase Apex coins from the strore. 

Message 6 of 7 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Illium 
I have the same issue and i think it is because i had the game on origins and then switched to steam 
the origins store is working fine but after i buy it the apex coins i need to open the game from origins and i currently don't have it installed 
i've asked my friend to use his pc because he has the origins version but in any case i need it fixed so can you help me with that.
i can share a screenshot of what's showing

Message 7 of 7 (411 Views)