Star Wars Squadrons crashes on start up.

by alexandersgcc

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Star Wars Squadrons crashes on start up.

★ Novice

I have had a recent issue with Star Wars Squadron's starting up , running for a few seconds and then freezes. The entire game shuts down and Origin opens up to the game portal of Star Wars Squadron's and I have to start all over with the same results. This is a PC version of the pre-order version of Star Wars Squadron's. It was playing just fine for the first week but has progressively gotten worse to the point of the game being unplayable due to the lack of even starting up.

Message 1 of 4 (4,717 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Squadrons crashes on start up.

EA DICE Team

Hey, @alexandersgcc  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (4,618 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @alexandersgcc  make sure that all drivers for windows are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Star Wars: Squadrons and turn off any overlay programs for example Discord or Nvidia experience.

Worth to reinstall the GPU drivers for your PC.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 4 (4,619 Views)

★★ Novice

So I am having the same problem. Game loads up fine. It connects. I try to start a fleet battle and the application simply closes itself. I've now got a low priority queue as a result of this. I have tried all of your steps outlined. Clean boot. Turned off overlay programs. Check all drivers. Still crashing. Please help.

Message 3 of 4 (4,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mattmanmair Same here, worked fine before. Tried multiplayer game with my 5 buddies yesterday: all PCs crashed all ps4 players stayed in game.
We played together a week ago with just no issues
Message 4 of 4 (4,321 Views)