Server Disconnect during game and recieved penalty for leaving

by AberrantZombie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server Disconnect during game and recieved penalty for leaving

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My previous game the server crashed and there were 10 squads left, less than a minute and a half I come back and the game is over with a penalty when the server crashed mid game. Apparently one of my teammates was still able to play but then the game ended before me and my other teammate could get in.

I dont leave games until banner cannot be picked up. I don't believe I should be penalized for the server crashing.

Message 2 of 11 (1,202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Abandon penalty when server disconnects

EA DICE Team
Is it still happening for you? @AberrantZombie

/Atic

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (1,137 Views)

All Replies

Abandon penalty when server disconnects

★★ Novice

Annoying, happens often on nintendo switch

Message 1 of 11 (1,199 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im playing on pc

Message 3 of 11 (1,157 Views)

EA DICE Team
Is it still happening for you? @AberrantZombie

/Atic
Message 4 of 11 (1,138 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Yes it is. The game is constantly crashing. Sometimes after 3 games sometimes after 10. I am really trying not to get banned for something that is out of my control. If I get banned for it I will probably quit. Ive put too much time into the game to deal with that.
Message 5 of 11 (1,101 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @AberrantZombie  have you tried our connective guide and see if that helps? 

Let us know what you tried.

/Atic 

Message 6 of 11 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic It has not helped since I have just now yet again been disconnected from a ranked match and been penalized for it.
Message 7 of 11 (957 Views)

EA DICE Team
With the latest patch how has it been looking? @AberrantZombie

What kind of network set up do you have?

/Atic
Message 8 of 11 (815 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic having the same issues, internet connection is good, hard lined to the internet, internet speed is good, turned down literally every visual setting, yet still becoming "desynced" with the server. I've put almost 1000 hours in on my PC and I'm becoming more and more tired with this issue. first my account is stolen and placed on a cheating ban, the people who stole the account spent my apex coins that i now wont be refunded as you all so kindly put it, and now i get a penalty for being disconnected every other game i play. i am so sick and tired of this, I'm just done with this game. you've done nothing to make these issues right and it shows that you really don't care

Message 9 of 11 (732 Views)

Re: Server Disconnect during game and recieved penalty for leaving

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue I have been disconnected 13 times so far this season just in Plat with each time -72 points I have pictures of a couple of the latest ones and video.  This is crazy that's 936 points I should have plus the missed out points because I was already in top 10 with kp in some.. Im plat 2 right now I would be Diamond already....... Im a day one player but not for too much longer.. This is really bad and I know we aren't the only ones having this issue its not my internet either I attached one of the penalties and my internet speeds during the disconnect!

Message 10 of 11 (727 Views)