Reporting club being used to scam people

by AymCTL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Reporting club being used to scam people

★★ Guide

I have information that there may be someone using a club in Apex Legends for the purpose of preying upon the mentally handicapped.  There may be some legal issues involved.  If I can confirm this, what would the appropriate email address and/or department be that I should submit this information to?  I should have more information/proof on this compiled by next week.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3 (303 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Reporting club being used to scam people

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AymCTL Hi, normally we'd just advise folks to use the steps on this page to make a report, but this sounds a bit more serious.

In this case I'll ask you to DM me with what you find, we'll then get this to the appropriate folks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (283 Views)

All Replies

@AymCTL 

He there and thanks for the post.

I will see if I can get ahold of one of the CM's for you as they can better answer this question you have. 

The needs of the many,
outweigh the needs of the few or one. --Spock--

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Please note: I am a community volunteer – I do not work for EA.
Me Too – If you also have this problem – first post on thread has this button.
XP – For helpful comments (and to help others 'level up').
Mark As Solution – To help others find the answer to the issue now & in the future.
Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AymCTL Hi, normally we'd just advise folks to use the steps on this page to make a report, but this sounds a bit more serious.

In this case I'll ask you to DM me with what you find, we'll then get this to the appropriate folks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)