Refund Apex Coins

by mic_ozzie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Refund Apex Coins

★★★ Newbie

I accidentally bought 7 packs of Apex Coins instead of 1 because they weren't showing up in my account at first. I want a refund. How can i go about doing this?

Message 1 of 14 (65,506 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Refund Apex Coins

Community Manager

For any issues relating to account and billing, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 14 (65,102 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Contact support, someone recently charged my account (my little brother) and I'm seeing if I can get it resolved, start there.
Message 2 of 14 (65,124 Views)

Community Manager

For any issues relating to account and billing, you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 14 (65,103 Views)

★★ Novice
I have just been through the live chat with same problem, and they do not refund your money, only file a bug report. How can their be no refunds department surely this goes against consumer rights?
Message 4 of 14 (64,965 Views)

can you refund apex packs?

★★ Novice

While the iron crown event was going I was looking at the store. I recently got apex coins and forgot so I did my normal click on buy with apex coins to see how much it would cost, not meaning to buy a pack. Now I've spent 700 apex coins on an iron crown pack that I was saving for. Is there any way you can refund Apex packs?

Message 5 of 14 (59,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko no refunds. But you knew that
Message 6 of 14 (59,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mic_ozzie Please help me out
Message 7 of 14 (56,581 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello I just payed for an extra 100 dollars worth of apex coins because by the time i entered my codes i had timed out to main menu and the coins had not showed up to  my account for like a good few minutes. I went back to check on if the money was spent and it was gone. I didn't realize I had a card linked to my account so I tried buying it again and suddenly I have way more coins than i ment to have like 24000. I really need help getting that 100 back because it charged to my Dad and i can not afford it. I still have 12300 coins and you are more than welcome to take all of them back for a refund. Please like I went through all the steps you listed and it gets stuck to where I can't submit my request. It doesn't give me any options for how you will contact me or a place to put a phone number, but please if you can try and help me I have like no money i really can not afford this.

Sincerely Blaine 

[CM - Removed phone number] or [edit: email address removed] 

Message 8 of 14 (55,579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They won’t refund you, I bought $60 worth of coins. Still have no coins in my account and the little Indian men at support won’t issue me a refund. They literally stole my $60 lol. Quite sad

Message 9 of 14 (53,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just had the same here.  Makes you sick.  Keep saying that there is nothing thatbthey can do yet they still keep your money.  I've had 24,900 coins allocated, spent straight away but not by me.  Just say to speak to microft.  What I can tell you about your problem is this.  firstly ask for a refund with Microsoftb if that is where your billing is.  IOf they won't refund go to EA.  They require screenshots as to proof of purchase.  One of your microsift account and one of your EA game saccount.  It takes a while to get iot out of them but they can look and see if any coins were allocated for that purchase.  When they say that they have no record you then need to screenshot at certain points on your account and send it to them.  They will then manually allocate your coins to yiou.  But they are no into refunds.  Had tp do this twice but I did get it done.  Speak to them about how to verify the purchase and they should do it.

Message 10 of 14 (46,957 Views)