Progress Reset - Apex Legends

by Awesomeyeet12

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Progress Reset - Apex Legends

★★★ Newbie

I just got an Xbox and was hooking up my EA account from my Nintendo switch to my Xbox(Xbox 1). I logged in to my account but it says level one instead of 9. I used the same email that I have on my switch, but none of the progress was saved. Please help

Message 1 of 7 (1,224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Progress Reset - Apex Legends

Community Manager

Hey @Awesomeyeet12,

This would be working normally for the time being, sorry for any confusion.

At the moment Apex does not have cross-progression, so if you switch to a new platform your progress would also be separate.

Any unlocks you had on your Switch will still be available there, but your Xbox account progress would be tracked separately.

We're still looking to get cross-progression implemented at some point later this year, but don't have any additional details on how that will work just yet. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,174 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Awesomeyeet12,

This would be working normally for the time being, sorry for any confusion.

At the moment Apex does not have cross-progression, so if you switch to a new platform your progress would also be separate.

Any unlocks you had on your Switch will still be available there, but your Xbox account progress would be tracked separately.

We're still looking to get cross-progression implemented at some point later this year, but don't have any additional details on how that will work just yet. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello Mr. Mako i lost my game progress to i tought my account was hacked or forgot and 2 days i was chatting with EA Advisors to find my Account and i saw here the post then i realized that i didint lost my Account or ID . Please im begging you im membe since 2010 and playing Apex Legends put lot of money there and got almost everything please fix it (Help) im beggin! Best Regards 

Username : Mawpin26 

Platform : PC

Message 3 of 7 (1,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. I appreciate your effort to help me.

Message 4 of 7 (971 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako I'm an apex returning player, I found out that my account was completely reset and I didn't have any cheating please give it back to me, my account please
Message 5 of 7 (179 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Awesomeyeet12 I'm an apex returning player, I found out that my account was completely reset and I didn't have any cheating please give it back to me, my account please
Message 6 of 7 (178 Views)

★ Novice
@IamEmiracle me too
Message 7 of 7 (99 Views)