★★★ Newbie

Please I’ve made so many posts

Message 1 of 6 (469 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please unban me

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@harvey1005 @Buskat144 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (455 Views)

All Replies

I think I got suspended unfairly for 7 days in APEX

★★★ Newbie

Hi

I just got suspension on my account for 7 days because of 'hate speech', and I want to argue about that.

Here's the reason I got suspended, i said '*' to 2 players with negative gaming attitude, and I will describe the situation. In APEX, when u are in the lowest level of a rank (e.g. silver-4, gold-4, plat-4), u will not lose any points no matter what u do, u can just jump into void to die or play negativly without condisering how your teammate feels. I was plat-1 at that time and really close to diamond, I put a lot effort in ranked games, and then the system matched me 2 plat-4 players, it is ok bcs I know how the matching system works. before we jumping I know something bad would happen, they jumped to a place where more than 5 teams landing and died immediately, whoever played APEX would know they don't want any points just want a quick fight, and I said '*' for the first time after I played APEX for over 500 hours, I got suspended for All account(not only APEX, the whole account)for 7 days, and there are only one week left for the season.

1. No losing points means no punishment for those who playing negatively, they do not need to consider about teammates who plays really serious in ranked games. I mean if they want a quick fight why not go to unranked games or arenas? What about players in ranked games affected by them? They do something negatively in games, it is ok, and we said something bcs their negative gaming attitude and it will be suspended.

2. There's no warning, just got suspended directly for 7 days and not only in APEX but the whole account, I don't think it's fair, especially when the season is less than one week left. I tried to play nice and I was, but there are hackers when I reached relatively high rank, it is not a easy thing to play ranked in that situation and yet I still kept playing, I love this game and I spent more than 500 hours and more than $8000 purchase skins, im not saying it's right to say bad words but please at least give me a warning, or do something with the unreasonable rank system or give some punishment for players with negative attitude, please!

I love this game and I want it to be better, thanks.

Message 2 of 6 (468 Views)

Re: I think I got suspended unfairly for 7 days in APEX

★★★ Newbie

correction: not $8000 but $800,  still a lot money for me though.

Message 3 of 6 (467 Views)

Re: Please unban me

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@harvey1005 @Buskat144 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 4 of 6 (456 Views)

Unjust Permanent Apex Ban

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone. As of a few weeks ago, I had my computer taken and only got it back this past week. Upon getting it back, I noticed a few things. Riot Vanguard was trying to block something in my tray, and I couldn’t run valorant. I hopped on apex and outside of a few friends I didn’t recognize as well as a language change, nothing was that out of the ordinary. I removed the friends and fixed my setting and continued on playing. After a few days, my account was banned for “cheating” and I finally put two and two together. By the time I had gotten it back, the thief had already downloaded third party software for apex, and likely other games. It seems that apex is the only one that got banned, but I’m still nervous. Anyways, upon relaying this information to EA Customer “Support”, if you can call it that, they got back to me four days later just to tell me “Wellllll, your account was involved in cheating, so * you Standard smile”. I find this incredibly stupid, because I’m not the person who * cheated. I get that this probably doesn’t count as an account being hacked, but it was still completely out of my hands. I’m aware of the hellish nightmare other customers have endured in situations similar to this, and I think EA needs to up their game. Maybe add some sort of sign in barrier or at least a notification when your account is signed in from far away. I have no idea how this would work, and it wouldn’t even help me, but it could save other from the same issue. Anyways, if anyone from EA understands what I’m saying, I would appreciate if we could talk about the ban placed on my account, as the owner of said account and the device it was own never violated your TOS.

Message 5 of 6 (450 Views)

My account has been banned and Ea Won't help me

★ Novice

My account has been banned But I didn't Used any Hacks I opened about 34 cases About my banned Account they told me that they can't change the decisions On my account And I must talk to terms and services team about it but how I really need help

Message 6 of 6 (426 Views)