Please give me back my account or at least remove the steam link

by thaole96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please give me back my account or at least remove the steam link

★★★ Newbie

i use this account from 2016 with my friend but now i lost the email that attached to that account but everyaction every banned email send through that account, even the changing mail action too? what should i donow i want to unlink that account with steam but that account got banned, and banned account need email to contact
i just bough Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 on steam, what can i do.... i can abandon everygame in this account but please give me a way to remove steam link, all my money in there. When you got banned you cant even access the link account panel this is ridicilus

if this ban is timed so its or but if its permant??? what's wrong with EA??? i even contact their support and they keep asking for my mail even i already said that i lost it
if they want i can confirm my information, i can send them my ID picture if they want. Why do they have to treat customer like this? why it has to link some origin account to play game i bough in steam, and why they dont give customer a way to clear the link account if they got problem with that account? now i cant buy  any game on steam cuz its still link on this dead account
they call THIS is costumer service?????

Message 1 of 9 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please give me back my account or at least remove the steam link

Community Manager

@thaole96 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (589 Views)

All Replies

i was banned for cursing when i wasnt even home and was on holiday ....

★★★ Newbie

i was banned for cursing and it wasnt me. my little brother whos 15 played my account while i was on holiday after finishing my last exams. i have proof i was on holiday. i was Diamond 3 and 300 in the world for ranked br before i left. when i came back i was plat 2 and then banned after only playing a few games. reason being i was cursing in the chat ... when i was on holiday and not home.... i cant believe ive been banned for something so silly and out of my control. and yet taxi2g exploits glitches and cheating on stream and gets his account back. i cant seem to fathom why EA has an entire department of people who have to ban and read chat. spending 100s of thousands of dollars to have this sort of "customer support" when theres literally a mute button and you guys could save $$$$$ for not employing people for such silly things. not that its a reason for my brother to curse at them in the chat, but he said they were verbally attacking him on the mic... but the audio obviously isnt saved or bannable.... and hes just a little kid so hes not gonna get on the mic and curse back or else our mom will reprimand him. so of course he just typed at them like a dummy.... pls ea help me out... this game turned into my career and ill do anything to put food on the table....

Message 2 of 9 (620 Views)

Banned randomly after logging in after 2 years

★★★ Newbie

I randomly opened the game after 2 years and apparently I'm banned I have no clue why or how but out of nowhere I'm banned. Is there anything I could do to resolve this I installed to play the game with some friends and I have zero clue what I did to get banned 

Message 3 of 9 (622 Views)

Banned for [Edit - CM]

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was banned for i quote saying [Edit - Admin.] Yet im banned for a week. This game is ridiculous.

My appeal will likely be completely ignored like most are, but i think its disgusting to be banned for such a tame comment.

Message 4 of 9 (611 Views)

1 week Ban for this???

★★ Apprentice

Just browsing the forums, its seems Respawn is really getting away with some ridiculous bans.

I was not aware that it is ok and I guess even encouraged to continuously screw your team over by dropping solo in a trios mode, refusing the help at all, and just ruin the experience for others - BUT - if you call them stupid in chat (No Profanity and No Racist comments either) its a 7 day ban?

Literally, if you saw the chat log that they emailed me, I am banned for 7 days for telling someone that if theyre going to drop solo, then queue solo.

On top of that, I am also told my account is close to being banned permanently for that 1 sentence. 

Then you appeal the ban, because that is worthy of a warning and not a full week, and you get a message it'll be reviewed in 30 days!!?? You cant make this stuff up.

Makes it even easier to find a different game to play now and stop giving such a woke company my money. 7 days bannned, for calling someone stupid, for refusing to play with their team or queue solo. What a joke Respawn. 

Message 5 of 9 (597 Views)

Re: Please give me back my account or at least remove the steam link

Community Manager

@thaole96 

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 9 (590 Views)

banned

★★★ Novice

I wrote my teammate nickname with question mark and I get banned I contact with dev but they didint fix it please help

Message 7 of 9 (578 Views)

Re: Banned for [Edit - CM]

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@AutisticApeTom wrote:

I was banned for i quote saying [Edit - Admin.] Yet im banned for a week. This game is ridiculous.

My appeal will likely be completely ignored like most are, but i think its disgusting to be banned for such a tame comment.

Oh, and just to show the double standards of the decision makers on bans. Queue up ANY of the main streamers for this game, listen to half the crap they call their teammates - never banned - EVER!

Shiv makes a living talking trash, yelling about how stupid his teammates are in game, and these fools handing out 7 day bans because of a word you typed or because you call someone an idiot or a mor0n in game chat. (Yeah, you cant even type the word mor0n in the forum)

Yeah, get your house in order Respawn with the double standards. Either the community rules apply to everyone, or there is no point in having them at all. 

Message 8 of 9 (566 Views)

ban

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I wrote my teammate nickname in game chat and I get banned my money my heirloom and all my skins they just gone right now. Please help me out of this situation. I contact with devs and they didint help. His nickname was [Edit - Admin.]

Message 9 of 9 (541 Views)