No replies from EA support

by Te3H

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No replies from EA support

★ Novice

Recently I was banned permanently from Apex's multiplayer for no reason. I sent a ticket to EA customer support and was told that an update would be sent to me via email in the next 72 hours. It has now been over a week and I am yet to hear any for of response or reply from the customer support team. I would much like to know what is going on with my account since it is very valuable and I have spent almost 1000 hours in the game, currently all for nothing.

Message 1 of 15 (3,170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No replies from EA support

Community Manager

Hey @Te3H

If you've already reached out to the Terms of Service team regarding your account that's all you would need to do for now. They'll need to review your account to determine if that ban can be overturned. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. They try to get back within 72 hours, but that can vary depending on how many cases they're currently working on. 

They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a response. Thanks for being patient on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (3,145 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Te3H

If you've already reached out to the Terms of Service team regarding your account that's all you would need to do for now. They'll need to review your account to determine if that ban can be overturned. Unfortunately we don't have a way to see how long that might take. They try to get back within 72 hours, but that can vary depending on how many cases they're currently working on. 

They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can, so keep an eye out for a response. Thanks for being patient on this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 15 (3,146 Views)

★ Novice

I am still waiting for an email from EA. The support case that I submitted is currently marked 'waiting for player', how am I meant to know what to reply when I have not recieved any for of contact from themsleves?

Message 3 of 15 (3,053 Views)

Community Manager

@Te3H That's interesting, I do see a flag saying an email went out a bit under 2 weeks ago. If you keep spam/trash mails that long, can you check if that came through?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 15 (3,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there I have this problem too

What should I do to take result

Please help

Message 5 of 15 (2,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent My account has been wrongfully banned. I created a ticket, filled the form and waited. 20 days have passed, no response. [Admin - removed]

Message 6 of 15 (2,580 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Darkalk

Do you have the case number from when you submitted your appeal? If so, can you send it to me in a direct message so I can take a look? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 15 (2,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i've got the same problem and it has been 15+ days.

I'm sending you the ticket number via direct message.

Thank you for any reply and/or action.

Message 8 of 15 (2,366 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @LeVinRouge1

The Terms of Service team investigates appeals like this on a case-by-case basis, so I'm afraid it can take some time to complete an investigation. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to see exactly how long it may take, but the Terms of Service team will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 15 (2,277 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Seems like EA doesn't really listen to its community. I have been saying how EA needs to enforce 2FA to us so the hackers can't brute force login into our accounts and use cheats on them. Now there's more innocent people getting banned, I was one of the first few that got banned for cheating on my account that I didn't do. 
MAKE 2FA COMPULSORY ALREADY!

Message 10 of 15 (2,188 Views)