No coins with Apex physical copy

by JBaykerL

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No coins with Apex physical copy

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

So I recently purchased the Lifeline physical copy for PC Apex Legends and I received everything except the Apex coins. Help?

Message 1 of 6 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No coins with Apex physical copy

Community Manager

Hey, everyone should have their coins now, please let us know if you're still missing anything. 

Sorry for the delay!

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (373 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

It's a known issue. There's lots of threads on this subforum about it. EA's stance appears to be "wait for a day or two, we're working on it". It may or may not be only affecting PC players. I'm also affected, which is why I'm on this forum.

If the problem's still happening in 3 days we're gonna have to storm EA headquarters and get our $10 back.

Message 2 of 6 (536 Views)

★ Apprentice
@a-weird-bird honestly they need to give all of us something extra for waiting and dealing with their * for releasing a faulty product . it was literally false advertising and if we all band together we can definitely make ea rectify this b.s.
Message 3 of 6 (502 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Meh, it's not a big deal. Unless it goes for a seriously long time without being fixed, in which case it would become a big deal.

Not that I wouldn't appreciate some small token of apology on their part like some crafting materials or loot ticks :PPP

Message 4 of 6 (494 Views)

Community Manager

Hi guys, I just wanted to pop in with an official "this is being looked into", as @a-weird-bird notes. Please don't storm our HQ :D

We'll let folks know when we have an update on this.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 6 (420 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, everyone should have their coins now, please let us know if you're still missing anything. 

Sorry for the delay!

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (374 Views)