My apex legends account is reset

by shorthairguy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My apex legends account is reset

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Apex legends since the day it came out and I had purchased season 2 battle pass as well. I am level 500+ and I have played the game for over a 1000 hours. I hadn't played the game for a while and I log back in to see that my account is reset and there is no trace of all the progress and the collectibles. I have invested a lot of time and invested money as well for this game but now I'm left with nothing. I have tried writing previously as well but met with no avail. I am attaching the proof of me having purchased 1000 apex coins on the 16th of July, 2019, that has to help my case going forward. Please help me in getting my account back.

[CM - Order information removed]

Message 1 of 2 (244 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My apex legends account is reset

Community Manager

Hey @shorthairguy,

I've edited your post to remove the order information to prevent it from showing any account information here on the forums.

We are unable to make any account changes here, but it does appear the order info you attached was for a different account than the one you're posting with in this case.

At that point you will need to contact support directly so they can verify some other information to get that login info updated as needed to help you access the account.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (209 Views)

All Replies

Re: My apex legends account is reset

Community Manager

Hey @shorthairguy,

I've edited your post to remove the order information to prevent it from showing any account information here on the forums.

We are unable to make any account changes here, but it does appear the order info you attached was for a different account than the one you're posting with in this case.

At that point you will need to contact support directly so they can verify some other information to get that login info updated as needed to help you access the account.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (210 Views)